PSTricks and Textures

Sebastian Rahtz s.rahtz at elsevier.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 11:29:28 CET 1998

I echo Denis' apologies. While I use a slightly wider variety of
systems than him, still Textures is just a world away, and one tends
to forget it.

Do people think that the "unsupported" part of PSTricks (ie original
source and so on) should be more clearly flagged as such on CTAN? I'd
be quite in favour of that. Suggestions for a layout welcome. Just to
stress again what Denis said, that if you want the currently
understood latest and greatest Pstricks97, you should *only* rely on
generic, latex and dvips.

Obviously the top-level README can and should be updated with Textures
tips

sebastian

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>