arrows in the middle of bezier curves

Paulo Tribolet Abreu paulotex at geocities.com
Sat Dec 13 19:16:58 CET 1997

  I suppose that it is only because you haven't correct the bug I report
October 17:
http://www.tug.org/ListsArchives/pstricks/msg00061.html

  Please, confirm to me.

  Just avoid to change the subject of the messages for the same question, and
make a reply on others replies or on your own message. Because otherwise you
break the automatic thread mechanism of the utility which organize the
archives:
http://www.tug.org/ListsArchives/pstricks/threads.html

D.G.

You're right in both issues: the most recent update I have is from May 1997
(I'll get the patch has soon has I can)
    and
I'll try to keep the subject stable to keep the thread...

I'm leaving on holidays and I'll be without email until January so...

  Merry Xmas to you all!

Paulo

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>