[systems/problem] PSTricks on Macintosh with Textures

Gregory A. Ruderman ruderman at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 2 19:55:24 CEST 1997

I hope that someone can help me out with this.  I'm trying to use PSTricks
with Textures (v 1.7.7) on a Macintosh PowerBook 520c.  I've installed
PSTricks (the most recent version, downloaded from CTAN about two weeks
ago) and followed all the instructions I can find, but can't get any
PSTricks command to work correctly.  Even the demo files with the
distribution don't draw any of the pictures/colors/whatever that use the
PSTricks commands.  And while I know that Textures' previewer won't show
the PostScript, it isn't there when I print out, either.

I know that this is somewhat vague, but I'll happily take any
suggestions/help that anyone with experience on Textures can offer.

					Thanks very much

					Gregory Ruderman

------------------------------|-------------------------------------------
Gregory A. Ruderman          / \   \ "...and all the science I don't
  ruderman at uiuc.edu         |   |   \  understand is just my job five
                            | U |    \ days a week."
University of Illinois     /| S |\    \       -- Elton John "Rocket Man"
Phillips Lab, Edwards AFB | | A | |    \----------------------------------
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~ruderman   \   I am a rocket scientist"
-----Creator of the 'Axial Tilt is the Reason for the Season' buttons-----

To [un]subscribe to this list, send mail to pstricks-request at mail.tug.org
Leave the subject line blank and in the body put the line
[un]subscribe <email-address>
For help, put the word "help" in the message body.
To obtain current archive, put the words "get current" in the message body.