[Package] pst-ghsb: gradients in HSB (Hue / Saturation / Brightness) mode

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Fri May 16 21:53:29 CEST 1997

  Hilmar Schlegel <100.143869 at germany.net> ask me recently about the
possibility to have under PSTricks gradients not based on the RGB (Red /
Green / Blue) model, but based on the HSB (Hue / Saturation / Brightness) one.

  It's rather a good idea, because some effects are notably easier in this
model than in the RGB one. Playing with the Saturation or Brightness range
values give easy and pleasant effects (even if I have personaly too poor
color monitor and printer to be really able to appreciate them!)

  And, in fact, it's very easy to implement, following the pst-grad.tex /
pst-grad.pro work. If some of you are interested to test it, I put
temporarily the files on:

  http://www.tug.org/applications/PSTricks/pst-ghsb.tar.gz

  If it appear interesting, it could be move later in the contrib directory of
the PSTricks distribution.

D.G.

To [un]subscribe to this list, send mail to pstricks-request at mail.tug.org
Leave the subject line blank and in the body put the line
[un]subscribe <email-address>
For help, put the word "help" in the message body.
To obtain current archive, put the words "get current" in the message body.