[Problem] \nccircle

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Fri May 9 12:59:59 CEST 1997

  Updating today one of my documents including various PSTricks diagrams,
I found that there is a bug in \nccircle with PST97.

  Reason is that the PostScript code is from pst-beta.bug from 0.93 version
but the TeX code itself is a little bit more recent - and incompatible.

  Test case is:

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{pst-node}

\begin{document}

\rnode{A}{X}
\nccircle{A}{1cm}

\end{document}

  Correction I found is to make the following changes in dvips/pst-node.pro

% Version 0.93a/b-97 patch 1, 97/05/09.

% DG/SR modification begin - 9 May 1997
%/NCCircle { 0 0 NodesepA nodeA \tx at GetEdge pop xA sub 2 div dup 2 exp r
%r mul sub abs sqrt atan 2 mul /a ED r AngleA 90 add PtoC yA add exch xA add
%exch 2 copy /LPutVar [ 4 2 roll r AngleA ] cvx def /LPutPos { LPutVar t 360
%mul add dup 5 1 roll 90 sub \tx at PtoC 3 -1 roll add /Y ED add /X ED /NAngle ED
/NCCircle { NodeSepA 0 NodeA 0 GetEdge pop 2 div dup 2 exp r
r mul sub abs sqrt atan 2 mul /a ED r AngleA 90 add PtoC yA add exch xA add
exch 2 copy /LPutVar [ 4 2 roll r AngleA ] cvx def /LPutPos { LPutVar t 360
mul add dup 5 1 roll 90 sub PtoC 3 -1 roll add /Y ED add /X ED /NAngle ED
% DG/SR modification end

  This will be propagated soon in CTAN file.

D.G.

To [un]subscribe to this list, send mail to pstricks-request at mail.tug.org
Leave the subject line blank and in the body put the line
[un]subscribe <email-address>
For help, put the word "help" in the message body.
To obtain current archive, put the words "get current" in the message body.