PSTricks update

Sebastian Rahtz s.rahtz at elsevier.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 11:33:55 CEST 1997

I have just updated pstricks on CTAN; i changed the following

- README
- fancybox.doc
- pstricks.con
- pst-plot.tex

to make the corrections Denis noted. I moved changes.tex and
pst-code.tex from generic to orig-doc, and removed all the symbolic
links to old names (too much trouble..)

anyone with an old LaTeX  (1994 or so) must get pstricks.con; all
users should get pst-plot.tex.

Sebastian Rahtz

To [un]subscribe to this list, send mail to pstricks-request at mail.tug.org
Leave the subject line blank and in the body put the line
[un]subscribe <email-address>
For help, put the word "help" in the message body.
To obtain current archive, put the words "get current" in the message body.