[protext] Installation error

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Jul 26 18:45:09 CEST 2017

Hi Ellie,

i'm sorry, but i couldn't reproduce your error - tried it with Windows
10 and ProTeXt-3.1.8-051917.exe .

So if you used an older ProTeXt-package, please settle up to the most
recent version.

If everything fails, you should be able to install MiKTeX and TeXstudio
manually, by entering the corresponding subdirectories and calling the
related setup-routines. While doing this, please remember that MiKTeX
should be installed first.

Good luck - Thomas