[protext] problem with Windows distribution

Jacob Jett jjett2 at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 26 18:57:40 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm experiencing a potentially frustrating issue. I'm running a Windows 7
environment and have installed the MikTeX that came with the distribution.
I have also installed the TeXstudio that came with it. Unfortunately
TeXstudio reports that it cannot find MikTeX which makes no sense since I
installed MikTeX literally a minute before.

Any advice? This is concerning because now I'm not sure it'll be able to
use the ACM proceedings template that I also need to load into it... :/

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
School of Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2 at illinois.edu