[protext] HELP! I CANNOT ACCESS THE PROTEX DOWNLOAD WEB PAGE

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Wed Mar 5 15:54:47 CET 2014

Am 02.03.2014 16:48, schrieb Philip Alawonde:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> Please, I tried to download the proTex package once, but was
> unsuccessful due to internet connection interruption. Since then, I
> have been trying unsccessfully to get the download, but all my trials
> have been in vain. Please what can I do, and how may i get the
> package?

hmm, while ProTeXt is provived by CTAN it shouldn't be difficult to get
another server which hosts the software. At least you may try

ftp://ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/pub/windows/win32/ProTeXt/

to get the package. Because of the package's size (~ 1.7 GB) you should
be aware, that it may take a longer time to download.

Good luck - Thomas