[protext] install problems

Joe Pellouchoud joepell at kci.net
Wed Oct 12 02:55:00 CEST 2011

Hi,
Tried to install protext in XP pro service pack 3.  I got the following
error.

problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-core-PS.dll does
not exist
problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-core.dll does not
exist
problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX
2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-packagemanager-PS.dll does not exist
problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-packagemanager.dll
does not exist

The first time install almost completed.  Then I cleared the directory and
tried again and it only made it about half way before throwing the same
error.

CU...joe