[protext] License agreement for PROTEXT 2.X and 3.X

Oliveira, Jeronimo L /C jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com
Thu Oct 6 22:19:53 CEST 2011

Hello

Could you please help me with that?

Best Regards,
_________________________________
Jeronimo Lamb de Oliveira
Contract Analyst | Contract Administration-SA
Global Strategic Services | Software Services
ExxonMobil BSC Brasil Ltda.
Phone number (+55 41) 3320-1928 (A2W 332-1928)
Email: jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com

This document may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically transmitted material is prohibited.

I am searching the web site for the end user license for PROTEXT 2.X and 3.X but I could not find it.

Could you please send me a copy of that?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards,
Email: jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com<mailto:jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com>