[protext] Continuation of ProTeXT

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Tue Oct 9 09:31:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

Vafa Khalighi schrieb:
> is protext going to be continued?

of course it will. Unfortunately for this moment i don't have the time
to invest into ProTeXt, i would like to, nevertheless i'm quite sure to
build a new version in this years December.

> I am sking this because it is the
> best, you can install a complete miktex system much easier than if you
> wanted to do it via miktex homepage and by the way for the next release
> of protext, will we see miktex2.6 or miktex 2.7?

I think we will see ProTeXt with the most recent production version of
MiKTeX, which will be available at the time of making it.

Regards - Thomas