[protext] Buggy Bug List report?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 6 00:25:53 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas, could you please take a look at
http://www.tug.org/protext/bugs.html and tell me any changes that should
be made?  I am sure the actual program behavior did not change between
1.0 and 1.1, but did the doc have a different bugs in 1.0 and 1.1 :)?

(Leaving off Hiram's email to try to save him spam, let me know if
desired ...)

Thanks,
Karl