[protext] English proTeXt pdf instructions

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jan 30 18:15:32 CET 2005

    "ltt \dvipdfm\config and ltt \dvipdfm\dvipdfmx.cfg. Insert"
    should have been
    "ltt \dvipdfm\config\dvipdfm.cfg and ltt \dvipdfm\config\dvipdfmx.cfg.

Thanks very much, Chris.  I updated the bugs page.

    after uninstalling WinEdt on my workstation the registration
    information was *not* retained

Sorry to hear it.  I added another entry for that.

Thanks for the kind words.  Thomas Feuerstack did most of the work on
the protext install, for which the user groups are profoundly grateful.
(Thanks again, Thomas.)  It's been nice to receive the positive
reactions :).

Best,
karl