[pracjourn-forum] Pitfalls guide & contest

Lance Carnes lcarnes at pctex.com
Fri Jul 1 06:39:22 CEST 2005

Here is a little contest to accompany the Pitfalls Guide
http://dw.tug.org/pracjourn/2005-3/distract/pitfalls.html.  Let me know if
you see any errors.

Now we have to set to work writing the pitfalls guide.  A draft guide and
some suggested topics are at
http://dw.tug.org/pracjourn/2005-3/distract/pitfallsguide.html.  Feel free
to jump in and write one of the articles -- before starting let me know or
post to the pracjourn-forum list so you won't duplicate someone else's efforts.

The prizes are postcards designed by Hans Hagen and Duane Bibby
http://dw.tug.org/pracjourn/2005-3/distract/bugDcolor.jpg

Note that Tim Null has set up some contests in his \begin{here} column, to
be published in the same issue -- see Section 5 of
http://dw.tug.org/pracjourn/2005-3/null/null.pdf (still a preliminary
draft).  The more contests the better.

Lance