[pracjourn-forum] A weird error (and broader issues)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 10 01:28:18 CEST 2005

    I don't know, but it might be that this happens with more than just
    pstricks.  I know Ive gotten similar errors, but am not sure if they
    have been due to pstricks or some other package.

Please report when you find similar problems :).

Offhand, I can't think of any commonly-used package besides pstricks
which does not work with pdflatex.

    teaching people a) that debugging is normal and b) how to do it are
    essential parts of teaching people to use LaTeX.

I couldn't agree more.