[pracjourn-forum] A weird error

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Fri May 6 19:30:30 CEST 2005

Sooo ... who's gonna take all this wonderful stuff and turn it into an
article for the next issue?! Peter Flom's query has yielded a good
chunk of directly applicable stuff -- surely we could turn it into
something for public consumption!

By the way, Lance, just when _is_ the next TPJ issue supposed to come
out? Just so I can plan my work load and holidays ;-))

Ch.

====