[pracjourn-forum] Collection of errors

Peter Flom flom at ndri.org
Thu May 5 19:07:33 CEST 2005

Karl wrote
<<<
That would be ok for updates, but I think the complete error
collection
would be most useful as a single, maintained, document.  It would be
hard to look up an error with scattered snippets here and there.

I agree.

I wrote

    Is there an easy way to cut and paste
    from the log file to another tex file?

Karl replied
<<<
Use verbatim or verbatim include?  But I'm not sure a whole log file
is
necessary, in most cases anyway?

That makes sense.

<<<
I am happy to try to figure out mysterious errors, and I suspect
plenty
of others are too.

I will send one along momentarily

Peter

Peter L. Flom, PhD
Assistant Director, Statistics and Data Analysis Core
Center for Drug Use and HIV Research
National Development and Research Institutes
71 W. 23rd St
www.peterflom.com
New York, NY 10010
(212) 845-4485 (voice)