[pracjourn-forum] Collection of errors

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu May 5 18:24:06 CEST 2005

    Maybe it would be best as a column.

That would be ok for updates, but I think the complete error collection
would be most useful as a single, maintained, document.  It would be
hard to look up an error with scattered snippets here and there.

    Is there an easy way to cut and paste
    from the log file to another tex file?

Use verbatim or verbatim include?  But I'm not sure a whole log file is
necessary, in most cases anyway?

I am happy to try to figure out mysterious errors, and I suspect plenty
of others are too.

Cheers,