[pdftex] compiling pdftex in Delphi

Carlo Masotti cmg.automation at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:12:27 CET 2019

Hello Karl, thanks for your answer.

I think that translating all that c stuff in pascal isn't a challenge
that I can win.

Maybe it's possible:

a) tangle pdfweb.web to  obtain pdftex.pas

b) packing all the c and c++ code  in a cstuff.dll that expose all the
external functions that pdftex.pas calls.

c) compiling  pdftex.pas  with a pascal/Delphi compiler statically
linked with cstuff.dll .

do you think it's possible to create cstuff.dll starting from pdftex
source code?