[pdftex] bug report - undefined control sequence

Alice Sorim Lee alice.sorim.lee at nexstreaming.com
Thu Mar 31 05:02:28 CEST 2016

Hi Karl,

I searched some files that contain  \+, and found many in the index.tex
file which is automatically created when I run the .sh script.

It seems like the \+ is added to almost every space or capital letters that
are together.

Could it be the doxygen settings that I'm using? Here's a screenshot.[image:
Inline image 1]

Thank you,

Alice Sorim Lee 이소림 드림