[pdftex] Typesetting gives different results Windows MiKTeX vs Linux TeXLive

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Mon May 4 15:45:10 CEST 2015

this probably does not belong on the pdftex (note *TeX*) list as it is a pdflatex question.

You might want to resend this to the texhax mailing list (or even use tex.stackexchange.com)

In order to get better help it is also hightly recommended that you provide the samllest document yo can create that has this problem. Then other people can test is on their computer.

With the sniplets you provided we cannot see which preabmle you are using

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University