[pdftex] Weird citations when using the documentclass and Bibtex stylefile of the Association for Symbolic Logic

Pierre Boutry boutry.pierre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:15:08 CET 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I realized I forgot to add an example. I think I have found where the
problem lies but I have no idea on how to solve it so far. It occurs when
one uses the documentclass and Bibtex stylefile of the Association for
Symbolic Logic together with the package pstricks. Attached to this email
are the files that provide a minimal example of the bug I encounter.

Best reagards,
Pierre Boutry