[pdftex] \includegraphics

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Jan 16 22:24:30 CET 2013

On 01/15/2013 05:06 PM, David Crosswell wrote:

> Greetings all.
> I looked through the list of lists for an applicable one and this one
> was the closest one to the issue I am facing.
> If anybody has reference to a better source, I would be obliged for a
> pointer.

As your question is, say, a general LaTeX one, better try TeXhax:

> I am using Texmaker 3.4 and passing to .pdf.

In the TeXhax mailing list, please also say which TeX & friends
distribution you're using (a Linux repository distro, TeXLive, MacTeX,
MiKTeX...?).

[...]

> I have checked out a couple of publications, such as `LaTeX' - Stefan
> Kottwitz and `Guide to LaTeX', Fourth Edition

I don't know Kottwitz book, but I know ``A Guide to LaTeX'', and I think
it's excellent.

Please continue this in TeXhax.

Best

Axel