[pdftex] Strange font name in PDF

narke narkewoody at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:11:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

In the pdflatex generated file, I found the font names look strange,
it seem has some kind of random string as prefix, such as
LUSKLS-CMR10.

I tried to read pdftex manul, but it seem not easy to me.  I lack some
tex knowledge, just know how to use pdflatex to produce pdf from latex
soruce.

Now these strange fonts name are causing problems to me. When I tried
to convert a tikz pictures to emf picture using pstoedit, the fonts
mapping looked not correct.

Is there a way letting me have standard fonts names in produced PDF files?

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)