[pdftex] PDF empty with Acrobat / xpdf

Philippe CHAUVAT pchauvat at laposte.net
Mon Jun 27 16:35:32 CEST 2011

This is a file which describe the issue.

Please note:
- letter package (Denis Mégévand) was modified by me, specially to
integrate a "background page" (letter head) through an include picture
and (for a long letter) with \BackgroundPic macro like this:

\newcommand\BackgroundPic{
\put(0,0){
\parbox[b][\paperheight]{\paperwidth}{%
\vfill
\centering
\if at appendix%
\else
\ifodd\c at page%
\includegraphics[width=\paperwidth,height=\paperheight,keepaspectratio]{page-noprint}%
\else%
\includegraphics[width=\paperwidth,height=\paperheight,keepaspectratio]{page-noprint-verso}%
\fi
\fi

cheers
Philippe