[pdftex] SVG Graphics

George N. White III gnwiii at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:34:29 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com> wrote:

> So in my situation, what would you recommend I use?

Can't say without more information.    How much do you care about
legacy platforms?   Would the documents be useful without graphics?
I gather you want users of your package to be able to build the
software and the documentation -- is that correct?

If you have not done so, you should look at examples from ConTeXt
(maximum flexibility, least likely to be "working" on a randomly selected
box) and the R project.  Can you think of existing widely available books
that come close your "ideal"?  Tell us what you would change about the
existing examples.

Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia