[pdftex] graphic{s,x} PNG + pdflatex bug

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:11:57 CEST 2010

Hmm, indeed. I'm going to file a bug for this on matplotlib which is
where the file was produced.

Anyway, I think the error message I got from pdflatex was not very
helpful here; I imagine something like "The image dimension are ..."
would give the user a better hint on what's going wrong than a fuzzy
"dimensions too large". Would it be feasible to implement this at all?
I guess that would happen on the package level anyway. -- Is that
correct?

Cheers,
Nico