[pdftex] Problem with pdf inclusion

Andreas Matthias andreas.matthias at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:22:14 CET 2010

Martin Schröder wrote:

> 2010/2/17 Paweł Jackowski <P.Jackowski at gust.org.pl>:
>> Streams structure is awful, but looks ok:
>>
>> 174 0 obj
>> << /Length 10 >>
>> stream
>> /SPIPa1 Do
>> endstream
>> endobj
>
> This stream is one byte short: There is no space after the Do.
> "If the value is an array, the effect shall be as if all of the
> streams in the array were concatenated, in order, to form a single
> stream."

I see.

After I corrected all these streams I ran into the same problem
with object 25. Correcting this stream as well the pdf seems to
get included fine.

Do I understand it right that the problem is only the concatenation
of the streams? The short streams themselves are all right, aren't
they?

Ciao
Andreas