[pdftex] OT. "post-it" on a pdf page

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Thu Apr 29 01:27:20 CEST 2010

Hello Mario,

On 29/04/2010, at 4:47 AM, mario wrote:

> Hi
>
> thanks for your reply.
> Sorry, I did not explain myself. I need something which works
> for .pdf files I receive from somebody else. usually, there is not
> a .tex source.

It can be done this way by importing the student's PDF into a
new document, using the  pdfpages  package, and adding
the  todonotes  for that aspect.

But this is really a bit messy, when you just want to use
point&click to annotate an existing PDF.

Personally I use Adobe's Acrobat pro for exactly this
kind of marking up of student work.
Though not free, the Academic price for Acrobat Pro
is not too great.
And it is useful for many other things as well.

> Any advise?
> thks
> mario
>

> Peter Zimmermann wrote:
> Dear Mario,
>
> to put "post-it"s on a pdf-page you can use the todonotes package.
>
> Hope this helps
> Peter Zimmermann

Hope this helps,

	Ross