[pdftex] includepdf, includegraphics and bad quality

matteo.vicini matteo.vicini at cheapnet.it
Sat Oct 17 17:01:36 CEST 2009

I write you because I didn't find a solution to my problem with pdfpages
so I'd like to have your opinion. This is the fact: I've got two
different documents, one is only one page long and is compiled with
pdflatex, it includes text and an image, the second one is a book also
compiled with pdflatex in which I put the first document with
\pdfinclude command, if the first document has NO image the result in
the final one is perfect, otherwise the first document looks good by
itself but looks very bad in the book! It means that it seems to have
all in bold font and everything is shelled, I don't know how to solve.
If you need I can send you the tex document and the generated pdfs, the
same problem occours if I use \includegraphics command instead of
\includepdf.

thanks for your help Matteo