[pdftex] Rollover and Layers

Brad Burkman BBurkman at lsmsa.edu
Tue Oct 13 16:25:12 CEST 2009

I want to create a page of exercises for my students (high-school
algebra) such that, when they roll over an exercise, a detailed solution
will appear in a blank space on the page.  I have seen rollover popups
in PDF, and I've used layers with animate.sty, but I can't find anything
about rollovers with pdftex or pdflatex.  What I want is for a rollover
to activate a switch to another layer that will have all of the same
content plus a solution, then switch back to the top layer when the
student rolls off the exercise.

Suggestions?  Thanks.  Brad

J. Bradford Burkman

Instructor in Mathematics

Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts <http://www.lsmsa.edu/>

Andover Summer Session, Phillips Academy
<http://www.andover.edu/summersession>

bburkman at lsmsa.edu

bradburkman at gmail.com

318.527.9209 (Cell)