[pdftex] SVG and pdftex.

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Tue Nov 3 21:49:34 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov  3, 2009 at 20:49 (+0100), Hans Hagen wrote:

> Jim Diamond wrote:

>> Are there any plans afoot to facilitate the use of microtypography in
>> luatex for plain tex users?

> as plain is a 'frozen' format with a fixed font subsystem adding micro
> typography to it would render it non-plain

Hans et al,

let me clarify.  I am not suggesting modifying plain.tex, I am
wondering if someone who understands both luatex and how to turn on
the microtypography features would be willing and able to write
something that is \input'able by tex, while using plain, to enable the
use of microtypography.

Cheers.
				Jim