[pdftex] Changing paper size

mateo teo mate_ob at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 14:41:20 CET 2009

--- On Sun, 3/8/09, Martin Wilhelm Leidig <listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de> wrote:
From: Martin Wilhelm Leidig <listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de>
Subject: Re: [pdftex] Changing paper size
To: mate_ob at yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 11:22 PM

Am 2009-02-21 08.Sa um 16.17 schrieb mateo teo:
> Is it possible to change paper size for few pages in latex? I need
everything in one document to add images to the table of contents.

Take a look at gmeometric
<http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/gmeometric/>.

... mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ladenburg:

-Moss-
--Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr. 6, 68526 Ladenburg, Deutschland
SatzTeXnik und TeXnische Beratung -- Dante e.V. #1580

Gmeometic almost works. It changes paper and margins properties. By using the layout package I see that all properties are changed correctly, but in the Adobe Reader I see that the paper is still A4 instead of A3. I think it's because gmeometric uses XeTeX instead of pdfTeX. Below is my solu
%change to a3 paper
\geometry{a3paper}
%commit changes
\onecolumn