[pdftex] Scaling problem with PNG images

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:50:52 CEST 2009

Strange... I am also using Adobe Reader 9 in OS X. However when I zoom the
PDF to %100 the image in the PDF is about 1.3 times larger than the original
image as can be seen in this screenshot:

https://files.getdropbox.com/u/34024/pdf-latex-png-problem.png

Or maybe my assumption that the image in the PDF should be identical to the
original one when the PDF is zoomed to %100 is wrong?

Best regards,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa
http://twitter.com/behrangsa