[pdftex] Pop Up Notes not displayed correctly

Thanh Han The hanthethanh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:30:53 CET 2009

short answer: try to add a line saying

,--------
| \leavevmode
`--------

after the \large command.

long answer: \pdfannot is a whatsit node, and takes the
bounding box from the parent box. Without \leavevmode the
first \pdfannot ends up before the hbox corresponding to the
first line, thus have the whole page as the parent.
\leavevmode causes the first \pdfannot to be inside the
first hbox.

Thanh