[pdftex] problem with margin kerning

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:47:32 CET 2009

Reinhard Kotucha said the following at 01/03/2009 12:27 PM :
> D. R. Evans writes:

> I can reproduce the problem.  However, there is one strange thing:
> Though your file is displayed properly in Emacs, it seems that that
> there is an encoding problem.  Since strange things regarding
> encodings can happen in email clients, it's necessary that you check

I wondered about that. I was kind-of hopefully thinking that these days
everything is so standardized that all the necessary conversions would
occur by magic; also, I didn't want to force people to have to unzip a file
if it wasn't necessary.

I guess I should have just bitten the bullet and sent an unzipped and a
zipped version.

Anway, here it is, zipped.

  Doc

--