[pdftex] fancyhdr display problem with multirow

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Wed Aug 26 23:08:23 CEST 2009

Hello Suman,

On 26/08/2009, at 8:54 PM, Suman_Tripathy wrote:

> Please check the lhead . I am not able to adjust it whatever may be
> the value of headheight. I cannot use \\ in the text in lhead
> because in the actual problem scenario I get the text from database
> and I don’t have control over the size of it.

You can have complete control.
Try adjusting your example coding like this, for example:

\lhead{
\HeaderFont
  \setbox0=\hbox{%
   \begin{tabular}[]{l}
     MSDS 31.2 \\
     \multirow{5}{2in}{Hot Hot Basecoat Colors, Hot Powder
     Additives, Hot Candy Colors and Related ProductsEfxHues}%
   \end{tabular}}\dimen0=\baselineskip
   \advance\dimen0\dp0\advance\dimen0\ht0
   \leavevmode\raise \dimen0\box0
}