[pdftex] dvi output

Sandeep Gupta gupta.sandeep at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:06:49 CEST 2008

Hi Hilmar,
  Thanks for helping me out. You example helped me debug the actual problem.
I am importing pdf figures in my latex file.

So my tex file looks something like this:

\documentclass[pdftex,mnsy]{article}

\usepackage{graphicx,color}

\DeclareGraphicsRule{.pdftex}{pdf}{*}{}

\begin{document}
hi
\end{document}

On this file pdflatex refuses to produce dvi.

Thanks
sandeep