[pdftex] Getting error in \CJK at plane

Suman_Tripathy Suman_Tripathy at satyam.com
Tue Oct 28 11:27:50 CET 2008

I got the error like this:
! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \CJK at plane
l.59 ...fx \rfsacTwo \undefined \else __rfsacTwo__
                                                    \fi
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

Can anyone guide me to debug the problem?
I am using pdfstringdef and hyperref package to display Unicode enabled string in comment. I don't understand how to debug and get the actual problem.

DISCLAIMER: