[pdftex] PDF / TEX export problem

Dr. Henry Makowitz Hmakowitz at GoBigWest.com
Sun Mar 9 10:32:17 CET 2008

I do not know what to tell you about MiKTeX and ME.......Re:

Downloading and Installing MiKTeX 2.7
What's new
Please read the release notes, before you install MiKTeX 2.7.
Special considerations
The following Windows platforms are supported:
Windows Vista
Windows Server 2003
Windows XP
Windows 2000
Please note that MiKTeX 2.7 does not work on legacy Windows systems (Windows
9x/Me/NT).

http://www.miktex.org/2.7/Setup.aspx

Best,........HM