[pdftex] pdfbookmark problems with auto-greek or iso-8859-7

Jörg Ebeling joerg.ebeling at shbe.net
Mon Jun 30 22:14:42 CEST 2008

Hi Werner,

Werner LEMBERG schrieb:
>> I also need to convert another one from one of the "Corporate
>> Identity" list. Can I do the same conversion with on of them (if
>> they contain the glyphs) as I made with the Cyberbit font?
>>

> I don't understand what you mean here.  Please explain.

Yes of course.
I need to use a special font which goes in line with  the "Corporate
Identity" rules of the employer.
My question was:
    Can I used any font (which has the glyphs embedded) in the same way
as I integrated/converted the Cyberbit font ?
But might be that I answer this question by my self soon, because I'm
just started to test it.

>> BTW: Here's my current test document
>>

> Ah, sorry, using `CJK' doesn't work correctly; you need the `CJKutf8'
> package for proper bookmark support, as below.  And you don't need the
> `ucs' package at all.
>

>     Werner

> \documentclass{book}
>
> \usepackage{CJKutf8}
> \usepackage[unicode]{hyperref}
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>
> % we want the Unicode font for normal text also
> \DeclareFontFamily{T1}{cyberbit}{}
> \DeclareFontShape{T1}{cyberbit}{m}{n}{<-> cyberbit00}{}
> \renewcommand\rmdefault{cyberbit}
>

> \begin{document}
>
> \begin{CJK}{UTF8}{cyberbit}
>   \pdfbookmark[1]{Λαμπτήρες Αλογόνων Test abc}{BM_4554}
>   Στιβαρής κατασκευής,χαμηλής πίεσης λαμπτήρας με UV Block (IEC~357)
>
>   \pdfbookmark[1]{Test 2 Λαμπτήρες Αλογόνων}{BM_4555}
>   Hello World!
>
>   Καλημέρα κόσμε
>
>   \pdfbookmark[2]{Λαμπτήρες 12V Αλογόνων}{BM_4556}
>
>   \newpage
> \end{CJK}
>
> \end{document}

Fu*** Sh** is that awesome !!
This is great, looks perfect, works, and is exactly what I require !

Lot thanks for your help and your patience.

    Jörg

Soft- & Hardware Beratung Ebeling
Jörg Ebeling
Weserstieg 6