[pdftex] pdfbookmark problems with auto-greek or iso-8859-7

Jörg Ebeling joerg.ebeling at shbe.net
Mon Jun 30 20:32:53 CEST 2008

Jörg Ebeling schrieb:
> Is it possible to embed type1 fonts instead of the truetypes ones ?

Seem to be not necessary anymore.
Just recognized that the "Corporate Identity" font in the Type1 version,
only contain the base Latin glyphs.
So I've converted the different Type1 encoding variants, for Russian and
the like, in past out of the TTF version via FontForge.
Convertig one TTF in multiple Type1 versions for PDF embedding can't be
better than using the TTF's directly. Or do I'm wrong ?

Also the quality can't become better when converting from TTF to Type1,
isn't it ?

So, I'll go on in building a sample for the Printing Office with
embedded TTF fonts.

Kind regards

    Jörg

Soft- & Hardware Beratung Ebeling