[pdftex] pdflatex: paper size

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Jul 30 20:36:06 CEST 2008

Michael Hallgren writes:
 > Le mardi 29 juillet 2008 à 23:28 +0200, Reinhard Kotucha a écrit :
 > > Darrell Long writes:
 > >  > Thanks. But it appears that tlmgr is not part of the distribution that
 > >  > comes with TeXlive for Mac  Ports. I did a search for it and found
 > >  > nothing (except a reference to it in a PDF file and this e-mail).
 > >
 > > Did you install MacTeX or TeX Live?  If TeX Live doesn't install tlmgr
 > > then it's clearly a bug.
 >
 > What TL version/year are you referring to? For example, the TL 2007
 > Debian package doesn't come with tlmgr. I've seen it mentioned talking
 > TL 2008, though...

Sorry, I had TL-2008 in mind.  Whenever I mention the installer, I'm
talking about TL-2008.  It doesn't make much sense to download the
TL-2007 CD image anymore because it's possible now to install TL-2008
from the internet and you can select the collections you really need
before anything is downloaded.

tlmgr is quite new indeed.  It's similar to texconfig but supports
incremental package updates (and works on Windows too).

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25