[pdftex] Generating PDFs that look like FrameMaker template

Megan Dunchak nostarchmegan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:42:46 CET 2008

I need help converting LaTeX files into PDFs for chapters in a book, using
style definitions that will make the PDFs look similar to ones created using
a FrameMaker template  -- i.e., similar formatting, fonts, and so on.
(Therefore, this would also entail creating the stylesheet/definitions for
the conversion.)

I need to have PDFs made for all of the chapters in the book; the chapters
will then be proofread, and I will need to have another final PDF generated
once the I enter the proofreading corrections into the LaTeX files.

If you have any information or are interested in being hired to do the job,
please email me at nostarchmegan [at] gmail [dot] com with information
and/or rates.  Thanks!