[pdftex] experiment with tagged PDF

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:06:40 CEST 2008

thanks for the encouragement and the relevant info.
Producing tagged pdf requires heavy changes of macro
packages, so I don't believe it is possible to have a
generic solution at the engine level. I hope to provide the
must-have low-level support and some example how to change eg a
simple latex class file to support tagged pdf.

Thanh