[pdftex] Setting annotation flags in links created by hyperref

David Rendon darfguard-latex at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 08:10:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Apr 16, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> Now I have seen the PDF/A standard and was able to implement a
> new option `pdfa' for hyperref 6.77p. It tries to avoid violations
> of PDF/A, see README. However, many thinks aren't controlled by
> hyperref, thus a post-processing step is usually necessary.
> But perhaps Adobe Acrobat is now happy.

This is wonderful news! Thank you very, very much!

I tested hyperref 6.77p with a fairly complex document. The PDF file
produced is not PDF/A compliant, as expected. But now Acrobat
Professional 8 does not have any problems converting it directly to
PDF/A-1b (with sRGB output intent).

It does have problems converting to PDF/A-1a or to -1b using other
output intent profiles, but I believe the format that works is what
almost everyone needs.

Thanks again,

David Rendon