[pdftex] links to a document

Alessandro Bernardini alessandro.bernardini.1979 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:16:45 CEST 2007

Hi to all !

I have following problem:
I want to link (html) documents with pdf documents created with pdflatex
(and hyperref package).
I want to link the html files with exact places into the pdf files. So I
want for example link a html file with a specified theorem into a pdf file !

If I change the latex source file and i recompile the pdf, I dont want to
make any change to the html file that links into the pdf document.
How can I use latex and/or bookmarks or named destination to make this ?

(I hope I have well described the question).

Thx to all !

Alex.