[pdftex] Commenting on PDFs

Guy Rutenberg guyrutenberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:56:05 CET 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to allow commenting of a pdf file created by pdftex in
acrobat 7 or above? I tried going through the archives but couldn't find an
answer.

More clarification for my question. If one uses Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer,
in order to comment on the pdf, the creator must enable commenting on the
pdf, this is usually done via Adobe Acrobay Pro. I'm looking for a way to
enable commenting of the PDFs I make using pdftex.

I would really appreciate your help.

Regards,
Guy

BTW i'm not subscribed to this mailing list so it would make it easier for
me if you can CC your reply to my email.