[pdftex] strange interaction between 2 objects

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Wed Nov 7 19:55:11 CET 2007

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 06:16:53PM +0100, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

> I experienced a strange behaviour of pdftex (texlive)
> I draw a line with a \put command : it is placed correctly.
> Then, I add another line elsewhere, with another \put command.
> The result is that my first line get shifted from 2 millimeters !
> Any explanation?

Probably you have some unwanted white space by end of line somewhere.
But you haven't provided a minimal example.

Also this isn't a question about pdfTeX, thus the newsgroup
comp.text.tex or the mailing list texhax are better places for
questions about LaTeX.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>